Target Pain, Discomfort and Tissue Repair Naturally with Wearable PEMF (pulsed electromagnetic fields) Energy!
There are many elements of your energy system involved in managing pain and discomfort. EASE is programmed with 3 focused stages of support. It works deep in re aligning and balancing locally targeted areas of your energy system when and where you need it most. Your body's self-healing is boosted and discomfort relief is optimized. Great to use in conjunction with the whole body-mind support of the c.Balance model.
28-Minute Program That Naturally Boosts
The Body's Ability In:
Pain, Inflammation, and Tissue Repair
Accelerated Injury Recovery
Easing many kinds of discomfort including head, back, digestive, joint, soft tissue, muscles, etc.
- Simply press the front button and place face down over the area of concern. The device automatically runs 3 energy support cycles for a total of 28 minutes and switches off when complete.
- Unique combined and synergistic power of Magnetic and Light (Photon) Energy
- The pulsing red light activates photon emission for optimum and balanced support. Can be reapplied as many times and as often as necessary.
- Includes 2 velcro straps, 24" and 39" for attachment to any size area of a person or animal such as hands/feet, arms, legs, joints, shoulders, abdomen, back/spine, and or neck/head.
- Universal for people and animals!
Ease of Use
Acupuncture Point Stimulation with the RedHealth EASE Model
Back of neck for tension headaches
Navel for digestive upset
Underside of wrist for mental calm
Note that the device user guides, both human and animal, provide easy to follow usage information on acupuncture point stimulation for common discomfort challenges.
I injured the medial aspect of my knee on Feb 2 when I fell on a steep icy driveway that had a dusting of snow on it. I was unable to move it without pain for about 6 weeks. I had to step to step on stairs instead of step over step. It woke me in the night as I changed positions. It was very stiff and difficult to move after it was in one position very long. I was still able to run, ski and swim but was unable to do a whip kick or to skate ski. Ellen Bowdon lent me her EASE device last week. I wore it on and off for about 3 hours each day. I had remarkable pain relief. I am now able to negotiate stairs step over step. I feel less stiff and less vulnerable. I was very afraid that I might have torn my medial meniscus but now feel confident that I will be able to train for triathlons this spring. I am looking forward to using my EASE device on my patients. I think it will enhance my physical therapy practice.
~ Sue Digeser, PT