c.Balance is the flagship device and is the most comprehensive and universal RedHealth device for people and animals. The devices are designed to support balancing of the circadian rhythm and body clock and enhancing overall stress-management and well-being. c.Balance features 3 levels of support to include 7-day cycles of automatic background programs, 4 manual boost programs for short-term, acute needs of Calm, Sleep, Ease, and Revitalize and a unique and powerful, personalized energy calibration that tunes the device to the individual user.
- All c.Balance devices include programs designed to support the innate abilities of the body in: Chinese acupuncture meridian/Circadian rhythm balance, stress reduction, enhanced sleep quality, the stress and fatigue of environmental toxins, EMF(e-smog) and travel, easing of discomfort, revitalization of energy, and more to include a personalization process that calibrates and attunes the device to the user, either person or animal.
- Simply power on, set the time and c.Balance PET's automated background programs are ready to go!
- In addition to it’s background programs that run intermittently and automatically for gentle well-being support 24/7, c.Balance PET offers 4 Manual ‘Boost’ programs. These optional, user-activated boost programs include a 15-min Calm, a 25-min Sleep, a 14-min Ease, and a 14-min Revit, and can be run at the touch of a button for short-term, acute well-being support.
- The c.Balance PET device is designed to be close too or on the body 24/7 and is equipped with a heavy duty mounting ring for easy attachment to the pet's collar. It can be taken off for short periods of time for bathing, long periods of swimming, or for any other reason without loss of support as the programs run intermittently 24/7. Because it’s recommended to take the device off once in while for a couple days so the body can learn to maintain it’s new balance, the time off during recharging or other periods is actually a healthy break.
- All RedHealth devices are environmentally sealed and are water and impact resistant and standard micro USB rechargeable. They should only need recharging on the average every 3-4 weeks.
- RedHealth c.Balance PET comes with a 6-month manufacturer’s warranty.
RedHealth products do not claim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or illness. If you have any medical concern or condition consult an appropriate health care provider. The RedHealth products have not been evaluated, approved or cleared by the FDA or any state regulatory organization and therefore are for personal experimentation, educational and trial-use only.